CiteScholar is an international volunteer organization focused on objective and quantitative
measurement of scholarly impact.
The original motivation behind CiteScholar is that scientific indicators are based
only on journals: e.g. ISI Web of Knowledge/Science. However, in many fields, conferences
are equally important publication venues. Therefore, our intention is to measure the
impact factor of conferences worldwide using Google Scholar.
We cover over 5,000 conferences
and journals and measure the impact factor for the year 2010.
Contact point: Jun Zhang, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific Advisory Board
CiteScholar believes in a clear line of communication with the scientific community and
is given advice & guidance by the volunteer cooperation of the Scientific Advisory Board. This board consists of well known
members from the scientific community who are one of the following:
- ACM SIG Chair or IEEE equivalent
- ACM Steering Committee Chair or equivalent
- ACM Fellow or equivalent
The current members are:
- Walid G. Aref, Perdue University, ACM SIGSPATIAL Chair (in 2011)
- Ruby B. Lee, Princeton University, ACM Fellow
- John C.S. Lui, Chinese Univ. of Hong Kong, ACM SIGMETRICS Chair (in 2011)
- Brad Mehlenbacher, NCSU, ACM SIGDOC Chair (in 2011)
- Sung Shin, SDSU, ACM SIGAPP Chair (in 2011)